You know what is a meal we love that I just don’t think to make often enough? Tacos! Every time I make them (which is generally every 6-8 months), Nick says “We should have a weekly taco night!”. I never seem to remember to make those tasty things though.
I’m guessing you all know how to make tacos, but have you ever checked out some of the recipes you find on the boxes of taco shells? I tried one a few months ago that was a taco casserole type thing and it was so good! If I remember correctly, it was basically the taco meat layered with some cheese, some corn, some beans and tomatoes and then you top it with crushed taco shells. Bake it all together and enjoy! It was so good and easy that I bought a second box of taco shells this week just so I could make that casserole again.
Ok, so I’m sure all you busy people are wondering how you can win dinner. First, let me clarify the prize is not me traveling to your home to cook. No, you’ll still have to do some work on your own! The folks over at MyBlogSpark (which you totally should join if you’re a blogger) and Old El Paso were nice enough to send me a Taco Night kit and you can win one of your very own!
In the Kit
- Package of Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- A fun little Cactus Chips and Dip holder
- 3 red pepper plates (as pictured above)
- $10 pre-paid credit card to use to buy your ingredients!
Sweet, huh?! Here’s how you can win!
- Leave a comment here about your favorite Mexican Dish/Meal
- Use the linky below to link to a What’s For Dinner Wednesday post on your own blog
- Become a fan (or tell me if you already are) of Three Times the Giggles on Facebook
- Share about the giveaway by Tweeting or sharing the link on Facebook
Remember to leave a separate comment for each item you complete! Winner will be randomly drawn and announced next Tuesday, the 14th.