It’s no big secret that I love finding a great deal, and shopping for clothes and toys for the boys is no exception. Sure, I’ve scored some awesome deals at clearance events at places like Children’s Place, Gymboree and Target, but there’s another place I’ve found great deals on clothes AND toys! Consignment Sales!
Consignment sales are springing up all over the place now, so sometimes it’s hard to know which one to shop and sell at. I’m here to recommend one that I absolutely love and I’m going to give one of you the chance to learn to love it too, by giving away $25 to spend at their sales next month!
TimesTwoKC is the best. Hands down. I’ve heard horror stories about every other sale in the Kansas City area. Everything from not getting paid, to having to dig through racks and racks of stuff at the end of the sale just to find your unsold items. Those things don’t happen at TimesTwoKC.
- High quality items are all you’ll find at their sales!
- Two convenient locations this year – Overland Park, KS and Independence, MO
- Easy drop off and pick up of your items – everything that didn’t sell is ready and waiting for you to just swing by and pick up, or you can have it donated and you’ll receive a receipt for your taxes!
- Cheap to consign! If you sign up before July 1st your consignor fee is only $5 (and includes two sales!).
- You can sell your stuff in two sales, back to back!
- Start your Back to School shopping there and then round it out at the stores if you need to.
- You can volunteer and earn 75% on your stuff!
- It’s run by some of the nicest people you’ll meet.
Bottom Line? Sign up to sell your stuff. It’s just collecting dust in your basement and instead it could be making you some money, which you can then turn around to buy the stuff your kids need now. It’s a beautiful system. The sales are less than a month away now, so it’s time to get tagging those items! July 20-22 the sale will be in Overland Park and July 27-29 the sale will be in Independence. Double the places to buy and sell and both in convenient locations!
As mentioned above, if you sign up to consign in the next couple of days (you have to do it by the end of Wednesday) then your fee is only $5 (normally $10). Gotta love the chance to save more money!
Want to win $25 to the upcoming sales? $25 will go a long way at a consignment sale, and here’s how you can win!
- Leave a comment here mentioning whether or not you’ve ever consigned stuff or shopped a consignment sale.
- Become a fan of TimesTwoKC on Facebook, or mention if you already are.
- Become a follower of this blog, or mention if you already are.